ITV Commercial Research has been looking to create audience insight fact-files for each of ITV's largest and most commercially attractive audiences. Gathering data and insight from a number of credible sources, the research team looked into the areas of media habits, technology penetration & usage, and lifestyle trends.
Here are some of the key learnings, or for more info download our one-pagers, below.
"Young people are considerably more connected than any other age group"
- 4-15s watch on average 16hrs 20min of TV per week
- 74% have their own PC, Laptop or Tablet
- Kids spend 1.8 hours online per day
Modern British Families (Watch the video)
"Parents are among the most tech-savvy consumers"
- 55% of parents are on social media to keep an eye on their kids
- 26% of parents receive coupons through their mobile phones
- The average family size has downsized by 4% since 2006
Mass Afluent (ABC1):
"Highly educated, wealthy, love travel and culture"
- 20% higher personal income than GB average
- 30% likely to have financial products
- 32% are watching TV online each week
Housewives with Children
"Mums are crucial to your business!"
- ITV reaches 6.2 million Mums monthly
- Mums consume TV more than any other media
- 75% want to be able to leave feedback on a website
"The most powerful and marketable demographic"
- 1 in 3 tablet owners are 55+
- TV is still the biggest medium for over 55s
- 66% are "economically prosperous"
For more information contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org