What is the ITV Hub?
The ITV Hub replaces ITV Player and itv.com across mobile, PC and connected TV to become the new digital destination for all our TV channels and online services. Live streaming of our channels, which now accounts for over 30% of usage on PC and mobile, is at the heart of this new service, offering audiences a more compelling viewer experience across all devices.
The new, dynamic branding and colour palette is based on the dot above the ‘I’ on each of the ITV channel logos – ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, CITV and ITVBe - reinforcing the message that the on demand experience is a natural extension of our linear TV channels.
What’s more, the service now extends our digital reach to become available for the first time on Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, and the new Freeview Play service. Even the desktop service is completely brand new, merging our on demand pages with individual show websites. The enriched browser experience across desktop, mobile and tablet means that brands are now able to expand on our platforms and reap the benefits of a greater design and user experience.
Introducing the ITV Hub
What Video can do for brands:
- ITV Hub is the largest commercial broadcaster VoD service in the UK
- Advertisers can place their ads in award winning shows such as I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, The X Factor and The Only Way Is Essex
- Advertisers can take advantage of multiple Ad executions such as AdExplore, AdPlay, Text Overlays and of course their TV advert of up to 40 secs in length
- ITV Hub can add incremental reach to a TV campaign, no matter the size of the TV budget.
- VoD advertising campaigns can significantly increase brand metrics such as awareness, purchase intent and favourability, over and above a standard TV campaign.
For more information about advertising on ITV.com, please contact email@example.com