Good Morning Britain and Lorraine in the Morning
Broadcasting live from London Television Centre on London’s Southbank, Good Morning Britain will bring the stories that the nation is waking up to every weekday morning; presented by Piers Morgan, Susanna Reid, Ben Shephard, Charlotte Hawkins and Sean Fletcher from 6am-8.30am.
Following Good Morning Britain, Lorraine Kelly presents her successful weekday show, Lorraine, from Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 9.25am.
For advertising opportunities on the popular breakfast show, visit our opportunities pages or scroll down for some key Breakfast stats.
- 3m Individuals reached daily
- 2m Housewives reached daily
- ITV is the biggest commercial channel at Breakfast
- ITV Breakfast reaches half-a-million HW+CH daily
- On a monthly basis ITV breakfast reaches nearly a quarter if the total adult population
- 98% Watched Live
- 80% Of viewers watch GMB or Lorraine for at least 20 minutes