Prepare to enjoy all of life's rich experiences on ITV. Those amazing, unforgettable moments enjoyed on a rollercoaster of emotions across drama, sport, comedy, entertainment and documentaries. It's the shows none of us can get enough of.
In 2015 ITV showed:
- The most watched entertainment programme BGT Final watched by 12.7m
- The most watched drama on any channel 10.9m watched Downton Abbey on Christmas Day.
- The most watched soap Coronation Street averaged 8 million in 2015 , compared to 7.1m for Eastenders.
- The most watched sport England v Wales Rugby World Cup 9.7m on the 26th September.
Source: BARB/AdvantEdge, Jan-December 2015
- 10.9m Tuned in for the final ever Downton Abbey on Christmas Day 2015; making it the most watched drama series in at least 13 years!
- No.1 5 of the Top 10 most tweeted about programmes were on ITV, with The X Factor taking first place with 3.1m tweets
- ITV accounts for 98.1% of commercial programmes attracting more than 5m viewers.
- Average weekly reach is 68%
- The top 616 commercial programmes of 2015 were on ITV.
- The ITV Family reaches 66% of all 16-34s in an average week
And, in an average week ITV reaches:
- 75% ABC1’s
- 73% ABC1 Men
- 66% 16-34's
- 71% 16-34 Women
- 84% Housewives
ITV outperforms the commercial broadcast market in terms of Social conversation
- In 2015, ITV programmes generated 16.8m tweets
Source: BARB/AdvantEdge, Average Weekly Reach based on 3m+ consecutive mins during Weeks 1-53 2015, Kantar Instar Social, 1st Jan - 31st Dec 2015
ITV where life lives
ITV Programme Highlights
Target Audience: Upmarket, Broad, Housewives with children
Target Audience: Broad, Housewives with children
Target Audience: Young, Housewives with children
Target Audience: Female, Upmarket
Target Audience: Young