Prepare to enjoy all of life's rich experiences on ITV. Those amazing, unforgettable moments enjoyed on a rollercoaster of emotions across drama, sport, comedy, entertainment and documentaries. It's the shows none of us can get enough of.
Each week the channel reaches 73% of the TV viewing population. And, in an average month it reaches more ABC1’s (91%), men (91%), women (94%), 16-34's (86%) and housewives (95%) than any other commercial channel.
- 99.8% of all commercial programmes achieving audiences over 5 million
- ITV has screened three out of the Top five most watched programmes in 2013
- 13.5m viewers for the launch of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!
- 12.9m viewers for the Britain’s Got Talent Final with an average audience of 10.9m across the series
- ITV screened 4 out of the Top 5 dramas in 2013, taking the no.1 spot was Downton Abbey followed by Doc Martin and the top 2 new drama launches, Broadchurch and Mr Selfridge
- The X Factor returned to our screens with 10.5m viewers in 2013, an increase of 700,000 than the previous year
- The new series of Downton Abbey launched with 12m viewers
- ITV has seen year on year impact growth for Adults, ABC1s, 16-34s and Housewives
The best of ITV programming in stunning high-definition, ITV HD is the closest you'll get to the content you love – without being in the audience.