Prepare to enjoy all of life's rich experiences on ITV. Those amazing, unforgettable moments enjoyed on a rollercoaster of emotions across drama, sport, comedy, entertainment and documentaries. It's the shows none of us can get enough of.
Each week the channel reaches 71.6% of the TV viewing population. And, in an average month it reaches more ABC1’s (79%), men (76%), 16-34's (69%) and housewives (86%) than any other commercial channel.
- 99.8% of all commercial programmes achieving audiences over 5 million
- ITV played 85 of the top 100 commercial programmes for 16-34s in 2014
- 13.5m viewers for the launch of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!
- 11.1m viewers for the biggest Britain’s Got Talent launch making it the biggest overnight audience this year with a 47% share and peaked with over 12.5 million viewers.
- The 10th series of Birds of a Feather started with 9.5m viewers and a 35% share, making it ITV's biggest comedy audience.
- The new series of Downton Abbey launched with 12m viewers
- The ITV Family reaches 69% of 16-34s in an average week. That's more than 10 million viewers.
The best of ITV programming in stunning high-definition, ITV HD is the closest you'll get to the content you love – without being in the audience.