Prepare to enjoy all of life's rich experiences on ITV. Those amazing, unforgettable moments enjoyed on a rollercoaster of emotions across drama, sport, comedy, entertainment and documentaries. It's the shows none of us can get enough of.
Each week the channel reaches 71.6% of the TV viewing population. And, in an average month it reaches more ABC1’s (79%), men (76%), 16-34's (69%) and housewives (86%) than any other commercial channel.
- 99.4% of all commercial programmes achieving audiences over 5 million
- In 2014, ITV showed the most watched programme of any channel, the England v Uraguay World Cup match with 13.9m viewers.
- 12 million viewers tuned in for the launch of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!
- Peaking with 14 million viewers, Britain's Got Talent was the most watched entertainment series of 2014 compared with any channel, not to mention the biggest overnight audience and a 47% share for its launch.
- The 10th series of Birds of a Feather started with 9.5m viewers and a 35% share and went on to average 7.6 million, winning its slot every week.