Get ready for a huge Global Event!
South Africa 2010 was shown in every single country on Earth with even Antarctica getting in on the action.
In-home TV coverage reached over 3.2 billion people around the world…that’s 46.4% of the global population.
- 47m people watched the FIFA World Cup on ITV in the UK in 2010
- An additional £2.5b will be spent during the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- 2.2b pints were consumed over the last world cup period
- Samsung, LG and John Lewis all reported a rise in TV sales due to World Cup periods
- £1b was spent across all bookmakers over the 2010 World Cup period
- England fans will spend 11% more on their next car purchase
ITV is at the heart of the action:
- 32 exclusive live games PLUS we have the final
- 5pm, 8pm, 9pm is when most games will kick off
- 1 + reach of 47m and 4+ reach of 30m