Suzuki partners with Dancing on Ice
Suzuki wants to be famous as the brand that puts the fun back into driving.
Over 50% of people who test drive a Suzuki go on to buy one and emotional campaigns yield stronger long-term business effects. Their comms need to become more fun to reflect their brand. Fun is an experience not a learned emotion.
Suzuki sells fun vehicles. ITV can provide a platform for Suzuki to be associated with ‘fun’ broadcast content and provide opportunities for viewers to experience fun. ITV can provide the scale and content reach to increase awareness and affection for the Suzuki brand. A double pronged approach was identified to maximize brand impact: a sponsorship with fun programming through And & Dec’s Takeaway Tour with product giveaway and a big TV moment featured in the final of Dancing on Ice.
ITV proposed that Suzuki champion an occasion that resonates with Suzuki’s ‘fun’ credentials, where a real-world integration deliver fun beyond live TV.
- Ant & Dec’s Takeaway On Tour super-sized live National Show.
- National Promotional campaign: TV, Posters, Print & Social.
- Suzuki is the ‘hero’ product to be won in the Prize Mountain at every show.
Watch the Suzuki Activations
- Promotional video featuring the car to pre-promote the tour was played during the interval.
- Suzuki was also given a big TV moment with a one-off, specially created 2 minute advert that was featured in the final of Dancing on Ice.
This is an ongoing partnership which is still highlighting Suzuki’s new ‘fun’ brand positioning and giving customers and fans plenty of opportunity to engage with the brand as well as giving Suzuki plenty of exposure to our audiences on screen and in real life.