Catch up now!
ITV Backing Business: Sustainability: from intention to action
To reach the government targets of being net zero by 2050, Brits need to reduce their carbon footprint substantially. But how can we kick-start the crucial shift of turning people's good intentions into actions?
Our expert panel of speakers explored this key question, using ITV’s research in this space, and discussed how brands can positively encourage this mission:
- Tim Whirledge, Head of Strategy, McCann Manchester
- Sarah Booth, Director of Retail Brand and Marketing, OVO Energy
- Lucy Crotty, Cultural Insight & Strategy Lead, ITV
- Kate Waters, Director of Client Strategy & Planning, ITV
- Clare Phillips, Director of Social Purpose, ITV
Catch up on Sustainability: from intention to action
Sign up for the latest news & insights on everything ITV Commercial