The weather is a topic of conversation that we talk about more than any other in the UK. It is a subject that affects our daily lives and the majority of decisions that we make.
The ITV Anglia Weather provides a communication platform that is unsurpassed in terms of scale and reach, delivering a trusted and informative service across the East of England on 31 separate occasions every week.
82.6% This opportunity has a 82.6% 1+ reach for Adults
87% Reaching 87% of all Housewives in the Anglia area across 12 months
Once every 6 hours Is the amount of time the average Brit talks about the weather
Partnership Package Details
- Broadcast sponsorship of 31 weather bulletins per week across the Anglia region
- 15'' accreditation per bulletin, 10" going in and 5" going out
- Weather bulletins scheduled in daytime and peak
- Available for 12 months from the 14th January 2020
- Sponsor Button on ITV Anglia Weather page
- 100% SOV on ITV Anglia Weather page
- 10" and 5" bumpers around all ITV Anglia Weather reports on itv.com/news/anglia/weather (exc. GMB bulletins, stitched and not ad served)
- x 1 studio visit to ITV Anglia weather studio (4 attendees, masterclass on how the weather report is create, have a go at presenting the weather, talent meet & greets
- x 1 'after dinner speech' with an Anglia weather presenter
- x 1 interviews / blogs with the weather presenter
- x 1 piece to camera (1 min in total) content to be mutually agreed e.g. a call to action for a comp, announcing winners, for use on sponsors platform. Please note the content cannot imply brand endorsement
- Right to use the licensed property to run competitions & promotions targeting consumers, trade or employees
- Right to use the licensed property in-store, across social media platforms and websites
- Right to use the licensed property in connection with trade or employee engagement initiatives
- Right to use the licensed property in connection with experiential and sampling activities
- Right to use the licensed property in connection via trade and consumer PR
- 'ITV Anglia Weather' word mark
- Sponsorship strap line to communicate partnership e.g. 'proud sponsors of...'