The show is a modern day ‘watercooler’ drama and will celebrate a world record breaking 60 years on air in 2020. With its continued success at reflecting the hearts and minds of the British public it is the most influential headline sponsorship opportunity of the decade.
Throughout lockdown and beyond, the regular instalments on Coronation Street have taken on even greater significance, giving viewers a beacon of familiarity and normality amid the craziest of times.
It’s the most powerful marketing platform you could ever have for your brand.
629k display ad impressions (MPU & leaderboard) across stv.tv
30% share-of-voice for display ad impressions (MPU & leaderboard) on the programme websites at itv.com
5m display ad impressions (MPU & leaderboard) across itv.com
Partnership Package Details
Scheduling per year
- ITV, ITV+1, ITV HD and STV, STV+1 & STV HD
- 315 x 30 mins episodes or equivalent; 3 hours per week.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday Peak
- All repeats on ITV2 + 1 & ITV2 HD
- Omnibus on ITV3 +1 & ITV3 HD
- Classic Coronation on 510 x 30 min episodes
- ITV3 +1 & ITV3 HD
- Begins Q1 2021
Digital per year
- 30% share-of-voice for display ad impressions (MPU & leaderboard) on the programme websites at itv.com and 25% share-of-voice for display ad impressions (MPU & leaderboard) on the programme websites at stv.tv (across the deal period)
- 5m display ad impressions (MPU & leaderboard) across itv.com
- 692k display ad impressions (MPU & leaderboard) across stv.tv
- 8x Reveals high-impact ad format on programme catch-up page on itv.com, including 4x production
Talent per year
- 6 x VIP Set Tours per year for consumer/trade guests with meet and greet on set
- 6 x Set Tours per year for consumer/trade guests without meet and greet with cast
- Access to set for internal purposes event - e.g. Staff meeting (subject to availability)
- 1 x Event on the Coronation Street set for staff or competition winners
Broadcast & Catch Up
On air sponsorship idents:
- 40” per 30min episode
- 15” intro
- 5” closing ident
- 10" centre break idents
Catch-up & online idents:
- 10" bumpers around catch-up content on the ITV Hub & STV Player websites and mobile apps, Virgin and Sky (excludes paid-for content and non-ITV/STV platforms, eg. PlayStation)
- 5” bumpers around free programme clips on the ITV Hub & STV Player and mobile apps, and connected TVs (excluding Virgin and Sky).
- Sponsor logo on broadcast promos longer than 10sec, if used
- Product Placement opportunities available dependent on editorial and compliance approval. This does not include facade