ITV Pollen Count 2021
Pollen: A fine to coarse powder containing the microgametophytes of seed plants, which produce the male gametes.
Every year these innocuous and microscopic grains bring misery to millions of people in the UK in the form of allergies such as hay fever. In fact for many the first hay fever sneeze signals the true beginning of their summer.
In conjunction with the Met Office, at ITV we provide daily bulletins as part of our Local Weather service that warn people about the predicted pollen levels and when they are most likely to be affected.
Partnership Package Details
- ITV, ITV+1, ITV HD and STV, STV+1 & STV HD
- 2 x idents per day, 7 days a week:
- Monday - Friday: lunchtime and early evening bulletins
- Saturday - Sunday: early evening and late evening bulletins
- Across 17 Regions:
- STV, Border, Tyne Tees, UTV, Wales, Granada, Yorkshire North, Yorkshire South, Central East, Central West, London, Anglia East, Anglia West, Meridian East, Meridian West, West Country West, West Country East
- Total of 238 Bulletins per week
- Mid May - Mid August 2021 (12 week sponsorship). Pollen season start date to be advised by the Met Office, exact dates to be confirmed.
Broadcast & Catch Up
On air sponsorship idents:
- 1 x 10" intro accreditation per Pollen Count bulletin
Catch-up & online idents:
- 10" Sponsor Bumpers on all ITV Pollen Count bulletins on ITV.com/weatherpages
- 1 Million ROS Display impressions to be served across ITV.com