Rugby World Cup 2003 Revisited
The world of sport is gradually returning: players are finding their stride, new rules and restrictions are in place and stadiums remain empty. Whilst things get back up to full steam, ITV is delighted to bring viewers a massive moment from sporting history: a chance to relive Rugby World Cup 2003 in its entirety on ITV4 and the ITV Hub
48 We’ll be adding matches daily to the ITV Hub until all 48 matches are available all through the summer
2m 2,000,000 guaranteed impressions across mixed formats on ITV.com ROS
70 Twitter in-stream sponsorship: 70 match action clips across the 7x England games and 7x other games
Partnership Package Details
- From 20th - 26th July, all 48 Matches will be added to the ITV Hub, until all matches are available
- In addition, one of England's 7 matches will be shown each night on ITV4, ITV4+1 and ITV4HD
- Peak TX (1900)
Broadcast and Catch up
On air sponsorship idents:
- 100” per broadcast match
- 15” intro
- 5” closing ident
- 2 x 10" idents per break
Catch-up & online idents:
- 10” bumpers around free programme catch-up content on the ITV Hub and mobile app, and connected TVs (excluding Virgin and Sky).
- Sponsor logo on broadcast promos longer than 10sec, if used
Digital and Social
- 2,000,000 guaranteed impressions across mixed formats on ITV.com ROS, whilst the RWC 2003 games remain available on ITV Hub (until the end of September).
- 9x branded social media posts on @ITVRugby social channels (3x tweets, 3x FB posts, 3x Instagram posts).
- Twitter in-stream sponsorship: 70 match action clips across the 7x England games and 7x other games.