The Masked Singer UK
It’s the surreal, surprising singing show that’s taken the planet by storm, and after an incredible S1, The Masked Singer UK is back for a second series this Winter!
In this show it’s not about ‘who sang it best’ it’s about ‘who on earth sang it?’! Part guessing game and part singing show, this spectacular series will see 12 famous faces compete to pull off the best performance, with their identity elaborately and imaginatively concealed.
It’s then up to our studio audience and celebrity panel to vote for their favourites and eliminate a singer in each heat. The panel will then try to guess the identity of the eliminated star, before the dramatic moment when the mask comes off and all is revealed!
With an all star line up of celebrity panellists and contestants, The Masked Singer is back for series 2 with a bang!
Top 3 Masked Singer remained within the top 3 most tweeted about Saturday night shows.
86% Of viewing of the UK series was watched live
71k 71,000 tweets recorded during S1
Partnership Package Details
Broadcast & Catch Up
On air sponsorship idents:
- 80” per 60 min episode
- 120” per 90 min episode
- 15” opening ident
- 10” centre break idents
- 5” closing ident
Catch-up & online idents:
- 10” bumpers around free programme catch-up content on the ITV Hub & STV Player websites, mobile apps and connected TVs (excludes any paid-for content and non-ITV/STV platforms, eg. PlayStation, Virgin, Sky)
- Sponsor logo on broadcast promos longer than 10sec, if used
Digital & Social
- 10 x Hub Takeovers (across 10 days)
- 10 x Reveals
- 1m impressions across ROS mixed formats (MPU, banners, leaderboards
- 10 x social posts on The Masked Singer UK’s accounts (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter) subject to approval by ITV and Bandicoot
- ITV, ITV+1, ITV HD and STV, STV+1 & STV HD
- 1 x 60 min episode, The Masked Singer Best Bits
- 8 x 90 min episode, The Masked Singer UK S2
- Q4 2020 - Q1 2021
- Rights to use The Masked Singer logo and assets in owned social media, website, apps, e-comms and newsletters
- Rights to use The Masked Singer on ITV's social and digital channels
- Rights to create The Masked Singer branded competitions and promotions, targeting consumers, trade & employees (subject to competition mechanic & sponsor brand)
- Rights to PR across trade and consumer titles
- Rights to recreate costumes in the style of The Masked Singer