The Void 2021
The Void is an exciting new primetime series that will see contestants put themselves to the test to take on a wide range of demanding mental and physical challenges - all whilst navigating the terrifying prospect of falling into ‘The Void’. The Void – a daunting and unforgiving chasm of 520,000 litres of water stretching across the arena floor - is one of the biggest bespoke water tanks ever constructed for a game show!
Each episode will see a new group of contestants take on a series of action packed games against the clock or each other. The aim? To make it across The Void without a spectacular fall from grace. The winner of each episode will get to take on The Void for one last time and a chance to win a jackpot of £25,000.
This thrilling, fun and at times, heart-stopping show will be hosted by Britain’s Got Talent and Dancing on Ice judge, Ashley Banjo and singer and presenter Fleur East.
Partnership Package Details
- ITV, ITV+1, ITV HD and STV, STV+1 & STV HD
- 7 x 60-minute episodes and 1 x 60 Christmas Special
- Weekend peak
- Q3 2021
Broadcast & Catch Up
On air sponsorship idents:
80" per 60 min episode
10” either side of each centre break
5” closing ident
Catch-up & online idents:
- 10” bumpers around free programme catch-up content on the ITV Hub & STV Player websites, mobile apps and connected TVs (excluding Virgin and Sky).
- Sponsor logo on broadcast promos longer than 10sec, if used
- 3x Hub Takeovers high-impact ad format on ITV.com home page
- 1x Hub Takeover production by ITV
- 3m display ad impressions (MPU & leaderboard) across itv.com
- 109,645 mixed formats impressions across STV digital pages