This Morning In-Show Food Segment
Featuring celebrity chefs and mouth-watering dishes, This Morning’s weekly food segments have all the ingredients to help viewers master cookery at home. Showcasing everything from sweet treats and seasonal dishes to healthy family meals, This Morning’s food segments offer the perfect platform for brands to align themselves with the nation's most talked about commercial daytime show and reach an audience that is passionate about food.
This is an exciting opportunity for a brand to sponsor This Morning food segments across 2020 & 2021.
Trusted The diverse team of food experts on This Morning are trusted and loved by viewers, helping to build trust and an inclusive environment for your brand
Engagement This Morning's audience enjoy cooking from scratch and love trying new things
Inspiration The food segment is always full of fun and inspiration, from fake-aways, food fads and seasonal dishes.
Partnership Package Details
Broadcast & Catch up
On air sponsorship idents:
- 1 x 10” opening ident played out before the food segment, twice a week
- N.b. each ident is placed within the programme itself
Catch-up & online idents:
- As this is an in-show sponsorship, the sponsors’ idents will be manually stitched into the programme.
- As a result idents will appear on all platforms and not be clickable when shown on the ITV Hub
Digital & Social
- 50% share-of-voice for display ad impressions (MPU & leaderboard) on the Food section of the itv.com/ThisMorning website
- 25% SOV on the This Morning Programme page on stv.tv
- 4 x branded Instagram story from the official This Morning Instagram account
- ITV, ITV1+1, ITV HD and STV, STV+1 & STV HD
- Weekday daytime
- Sponsorship of 2 x food segments a week between 28th September 2020 and 27th August 2021
Rights to the Programme
Rights to use the This Morning Food logo on sponsor’s owned platform including:
- PR and internal comms
- Social media and website