Tipping Point Lucky Stars
Ben Shephard is back with series six of the celebrity edition of Tipping Point.
The celeb spin off of the hit daytime game show sees famous faces take on an extraordinary arcade-style machine in the hope of winning 20,000 pounds for a charity of their choice.
Sitting in ITV’s primetime slot across Q3, this is an excellent opportunity to partner with a beloved show that has a sponsorship campaign with a whopping predicted reach of 40million individuals!
13 13 x 60min episodes (12x 60min new eps, 1x repeat ep)
Voice For brands don’t have a recognisable voice, TPLS sponsorship can be used to leverage our celebrity personalities through association.
40m Predicted reach of 40million individuals
Partnership Package Details
- ITV, ITV+1, ITV HD and STV, STV+1 & STV HD
- 13 x 60min episodes (12x 60min new eps, 1x repeat ep)
- Weekend peak
- Q3 2020
Broadcast & Catch Up
- 80” per 60min episode
- 15” intro
- 5” closing ident
- 2 x 10" idents per break
- Catch-up & online idents:
- Catch-up content on the ITV Hub & STV Player websites and mobile apps (excludes any paid-for content and non-ITV/STV platforms, eg. PlayStation, Virgin, Sky)
- 5” bumpers around free programme catch-up content on the ITV Hub and STV Player websites, mobile apps and connected TVs (excluding Virgin and Sky)
- Sponsor logo on broadcast promos longer than 10sec, if used
Digital & App
- 3x Hub Takeovers on the ITV.com home page (including 1x production)
- 3x Reveals high-impact ad format on programme catch-up page on itv.com, including 1x production
- 1,000,000 guaranteed impressions across mixed formats (MPU and Leaderboard) on ITV.com ROS
Rights to the Programme
- Rights to use the programme logo & assets (images, show graphics etc) across sponsor’s own platforms; online, social, in store and POS, PR & consumer comms.
- Rights to run competitions and promotions for consumers, employees and trade.
- Rights to use Programme logo and Programme format in sponsorship idents
- 2x TPLS goodie bags