ITV win big thanks to ambitious clients and creative partnerships
Last month ITV attended the Media Week Awards, the most highly prized awards in UK commercial media. Hosting expert judging panels made up of leaders from across the media and marketing industries, Media Week pride themselves on rigorous and objective judging processes.
Not only are we extremely proud to have scooped the coveted sales team of the year award, but together with some extraordinary brands ITV returned home with 6 golds, 5 silvers and 2 bronze awards at this year's Media Week Awards. Check out all of our award-winning campaigns below. We're hoping to share at least some of this work in the near future, so watch this space!
We also want to wish a huge congratulations to all the other fantastic campaigns nominated on the night.
- Sales Team of the Year
- Grand Prix: Dunelm's Back To MIne
- Media Launch: John Lewis Xmas
- Media idea >£1m: Kelloggs
- Best Use of Content: Dunelm's Back To MIne
- Large Collaboration: Missguided and Love Island
- Media Idea £250k - £1m: John Lewis Xmas
- Media Idea >£1m: M&S Food and BGT
- Media Innovation: Missguided and Love Island
- Media Creativity: M&S Food and BGT
- Best Use of Audio: Kellogg's and Love Island
- Media Idea <£250k: Men In Black
- Large Collaboration: M&S Food and BGT
ITV projects did well for agencies who entered them alone:
- Gold - Media Idea >£1m: Dunelm's Back To Mine
- Silver - Media Launch: Lego Movie 2
- Bronze - Media Launch: John Lewis Xmas
- Bronze - Media Idea >£1m: Missguided
- Bronze - Media Innovation: John Lewis Xmas
Sign up for the latest news & insights on everything ITV Commercial