There is only one broadcaster with every single ruck, maul and scrum. ITV is the official home of the Rugby World Cup 2019 and 6 Nations tournament.
The 6 Nations are currently dominating on TV for both upmarket and young males.
Key Rugby stats so far:
- For the 6 Nations, thus far in 2019 ITV has averaged just over 4m individuals.
- The highest performing match on ITV so far has been Ireland v England with 5.8m; this game also achieved the highest ITV audience of the year so far for upmarket Men.
- England v France on ITV achieved similar numbers with 5.4m individuals and was the top performer of the year so far on ITV for 16-34 men.
- The Rugby World Cup averaged 3.4m in 2015 against 1.6m in 2011 and once more, in 2015, the England v Wales and Eng v Australia games peaked at over 8m.
The Rugby World Cup 2019 hosts, Japan, will provide a spectacle to unite the nation. Bonding us together as we discuss Japanese fandom and scrum etiquette. Rousing us as a nation out of the Brexit doldrums by touching all four corners of the British Isles.
We can exclusively offer:
- 33 matches on ITV
- 15 matches on ITV4
- Simulcast on ITV Hub
- Highlights show
- Branding on all ITV marketing
40.6M individuals enjoyed our coverage during the last RWC in 2015, and you can be sure that the 2019 games will be reaching huge numbers once again.