The Ultimate X Factor Mash Up
Celebrating a decade of groundbreaking talent, the Ultimate X Factor Mash Up is an infectious medley composed using a selection of hits by artists discovered on TV’s biggest entertainment show.
Over ten series, The X Factor has produced 57 UK chart hits, with 33 of those reaching the coveted number one position, and its alumni have become some of the most influential artists in UK popular culture.
The exclusive track, released ahead of The X Factor’s return to ITV this Autumn, uses 13 tracks from series success stories including One Direction, Leona Lewis, Olly Murs, Little Mix, and last year’s winner James Arthur.
The full artist and track listing appears below:
- One Direction:"That's What Makes You Beautiful"
- Leona Lewis: "Bleeding Love"
- Alexandra Burke: "All Night Long"
- Little Mix: "DNA"
- Cher Lloyd: "Swagger Jagger"
- JLS : "Everybody in Love"
- Misha B: "Do You Think of Me"
- Olly Murs: "Heart Skips a Beat"
- Shayne Ward: "No Promises"
- James Arthur: "Impossible"
- Union J: "Carry You"
- Amelia Lily: "You Bring Me Joy"
- Joe McElderry: "Ambitions"
The Ultimate X Factor Mash Up was commissioned by ITV Marketing. Music and video production is a collaboration between ITV Creative and Robin Skouteris. The track will feature as a 60 second trailer on ITV, and a 3 minute 38 second song on ITV.com