Good Morning Britain and Lorraine in the Morning
Broadcasting live from London Television Centre on London’s Southbank, Good Morning Britain will bring the stories that the nation is waking up to every weekday morning; presented by Piers Morgan, Susanna Reid, Ben Shephard, Charlotte Hawkins and Sean Fletcher from 6am-8.30am.
Following Good Morning Britain, Lorraine Kelly presents her successful weekday show, Lorraine, from Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 9.25am.
For advertising opportunities on the popular breakfast show, visit our opportunities pages.
- 98% Watched Live
- ITV is the biggest commercial channel at Breakfast
- ITV Breakfast reaches half-a-million HW+CH daily
- On a monthly basis ITV breakfast reaches nearly a quarter of the total adult population
All Day Breakfast - Brand New Research
Our brand new research study that gets to the heart of viewers' hidden needs and emotions during Breakfast.
- 3m Individuals reached daily
- 2m Housewives reached daily