UEFA EURO 2016
This summer, ITV viewers will be at the heart of the action as France play host to the UEFA EURO 2016.
More teams, more games, more fans
From 10th June - 10th July ITV will be the home of 26 live games across ITV and ITV4 and all ITV matches are at convenient times of 2pm, 5pm and 8pm GMT.
Not to mention that all ITV games will be simulcast live on The ITV Hub.
The tournament is bigger than ever with 24 teams and more home nations than ever before.
UEFA EURO 2016 - Tournament Schedule and Factsheet
UEFA EURO 2016: The Road to Success
- Scale: With more teams, more games and more peak matches.
- Talkability: The whole of the UK will be swept up in following the biggest event of the year.
- Unmissable: The ITV matches are available across all platforms.
More accessible than ever
- More matches in peak compared to EURO 2012
- More home nation involvement
- Reaching more people than ever:
78% of Individuals
74% of 16-34 Men
81% of ABC1 Men*
- Sport is a great environment to reach light viewers and bring people together**
Mouth watering fixtures
- Opening Ceremony
- Opening game – France v Romania
- All three of Spain’s group games
- Two England group games
- Potentially 5 of 7 England games
- Minimum of 6 Home Nation & ROI games
With Airtime, Online and Highlights sponsorship opportunities available, make sure you get in touch with your ITV Sales manager now.
*Source: Barb, 2014 FIFA World Cup
**Source: Primal Screen