A new partnership for growth
Travel Weekly and ITV are coming together to help keep British business moving, making sure that – whatever the future holds – we work alongside you as partners to help supercharge the travel industry’s return to growth through the power of TV. Together, we have two ways to help supercharge your brand:
1. We've launched a bespoke research piece, exploring changing consumer attitudes to travel and new opportunties for advertisers.
2. At The Future of Travel conference, we announced a significant £500,000 fund to give new and lapsed TV brands across the travel sector the opportunity to benefit from TV advertising to grow their business.
1. The Research: How travel brands can grow in 2023 and beyond
ITV, Travel Weekly, System 1 and Researchbods, have launched exclusive new research. Together we explore the key issues facing the travel industry and how travel marketing to mainstream audiences can be more effective in 2023.
The research focuses on three key areas:
1. Creating value for consumers in a cost of living crisis
2. Communicating sustainability to mainstream audiences
3. How lack of distinctiveness might be preventing travel brands from communicating effectively
To find out more and access the research, get in touch at email@example.com.
2. The Backing Business Fund
Travel Weekly and ITV have ringfenced a significant fund to give new and lapsed TV brands across the travel sector the opportunity to benefit from TV advertising to grow their business. To find out more and to benefit from the fund, please complete the below form.
Watch the webinar: The Future of Travel Marketing
Hear our latest research into the future of travel marketing. It forms part of our partnership with Travel Weekly - the leading B2B voice of its industry - to help supercharge growth as customers start to plan their 2023 holidays. We launched the collaboration at the Future of Travel event, sharing our new research into how mainstream Brits are changing their approach to holidaying and what they value from travel brands. We produced the study in conjunction with ResearchBods and System1.
Interview: ITV offers insights into the future of travel
Travel Weekly’s Robin Searle spoke to Jason Spencer, Business Development Director, Lucy Crotty, Cultural Strategy & Insight Lead, and Glenn Gowen, Head of Audiences (Commercial), about the partnership and the importance of travel to the broadcaster.