Paul O'Grady: For The Love Of Dogs
The award winning Paul O'Grady: For the Love of Dogs returns to our screens this Spring!
Paul O'Grady knows all about the rewarding relationship a person can have with `man's best friend', especially a pet that has been adopted. The comedian and TV presenter is the proud owner of three rescue dogs.
The series follows Paul as he visits with the staff and canines at the renowned Battersea Dogs & Cats Home, one of the UK's best-loved charities for more than 150 years. Paul meets the dogs who come into the home needing treatment, training and ultimately new homes. Every dog has its own story and each dog needs a new place they can call home.
Partnership Package Details
- ITV, ITV+1, ITV HD and STV, STV+1 & STV HD
- 5 x 30min
- Weekday peak
- Q2 2021
Right to use the show logo (without mention of Paul O’Grady) across:
- Sponsors own social media channels (excluding paid) and online platforms
- Competitions targeting consumer, trade and staff
- Press & PR
Broadcast & Catch Up
On air sponsorship idents:
- 15” opening ident
- 10” centre break idents
- 5” closing ident
- 40" per 30min episode
Catch-up & online idents:
- 10” bumpers around free programme catch-up content on the ITV Hub & STV Player websites, mobile apps and connected TVs (excluding Virgin and Sky).
- Sponsor logo on broadcast promos longer than 10sec, if used