ITV is the largest commercial broadcaster in the UK and we're proud to be the Most Loved and Most Watched.
In 2015 ITV showed:
- The most watched entertainment programme BGT Final watched by 12.7m
- The most watched drama on any channel 10.9m watched Downton Abbey on Christmas Day.
- The most watched soap Coronation Street averaged 8 million in 2015 , compared to 7.1m for Eastenders.
- The most watched sport England v Wales Rugby World Cup 9.7m on the 26th September.
The ITV Family reaches all key demographics:
- 75% ABC1’s
- 73% ABC1 Men
- 66% 16-34's
- 71% 16-34 Women
- 84% Housewives
- 10.9m Tuned in for the Downton Abbey finale on Christmas Day
- 98.1% of commercial programmes attracting more than 5m were on ITV
Our Clients On Advertising with ITV
One of ITV's biggest USPs for advertisers is our regional flexibility. ITV is the only broadcaster that allows advertisers to target consumers on a national, macro, regional and micro region level.
Click on any area to find region specific rates and facts.
ITV UK Network Map 2015
ITV advertising opportunities
There are a wealth of options available for reaching out to this programmes audiences.